Freelancer in the field of sports science (m/f/d) – Part-time
We are looking for a freelancer in the field of sports science to join our Humotion Team in Münster (DE). You will support us in the scope of competitive sports, training, development as well as worldwide installations of our system.
- Realization of diagnostic days and workshops, where you will introduce and explain our system SmarTracks
- You will give input from the sports science view on our sports product SmarTracks
- Build up and maintain a network of sports science departments and performance diagnosticians
Knowledge and technical skills required
- Degree in sports science or equivalent qualifications
- Specialization in running disciplines is preferred
- Good language skills in both English and German
- Finding pleasure in communication
- Interest in discussing training requirements for sports technology on a technical level
- High willingness to travel
Who we are
Humotion GmbH was founded in 2008 and now consists of an interdisciplinary team of specialists on hard- and software engineering, mathematics, sports science, product design, etc. We specialize in capturing, analysing and processing human motion data using close-to-body sensors and develop corresponding high-tech products and services for the sports and medical market. To do so, we uniquely combine current key technologies from diverse research areas, such as motion data analysis, microprocessor and sensor technology.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging position in an interdisciplinary and ambitious team with creative freedom for your own ideas. We meet at eye level, live flat hierarchies and practice short decision-making. Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance are a matter of course for us. You can expect a collegial approach in a productive working environment with a start-up character and garden, in the heart of Münster, not far from the promenade and the cathedral.
Interested? Send us your application with earliest availability via email@example.com.
For any questions concerning the position, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.