Application Developer (m/f)
Who we are
We specialize in the acquisition, analysis and processing of human motion data using close-to-body sensors and develop corresponding high-tech products and services. To do so, we uniquely combine current key technologies from diverse research areas such as iWear, biofeedback, microprocessor and sensor technology. Our goal is to become a leading service provider for mobile monitoring systems.
- Client-server solutions (backend) for distributed processing of large amounts of data
- REST APIs, Single Page Applications and native mobile apps
- Hard- and firmware for own wearables
- Innovative analysis tools for wearable data and analysis automation
Who we are looking for
You are a lateral thinker, you are interested in the development of innovative and intelligent technologies for the sports and medical market and you feel like diversified projects? Do you share our passion for 3rd generation monitoring systems, beyond the usual fitness trackers? Then we have the right job for you!
Your profile – as a specialist or an allrounder:
Excellent knowledge of:
- Android, iOS, Xamarin
- C#, .NET 4.x, SQL
- TypeScript, Angular, Bootstrap, Responsive Design
- Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, App Design
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Single Page Applications, Local Storage, Service Workers
- Release Management
- ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, C++
- Analytical skills
- Problem-oriented and targetted approach
- Accurate and detailed working method
What we offer
We offer you a challenging position – full time – in an interdisciplinary and ambitious team with creative freedom for your own ideas. We meet at eye level, live flat hierarchies and go short decision-making. Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance are a matter of course for us. You can expect a collegial approach in a productive working environment with a start-up character and garden, in the heart of Münster, not far from the promenade and the cathedral. You live in another city and do not want to move? No problem! We are used to assigned developing with little onsite time.
We look forward to your online application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of your availability and your salary expectation!